domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2014

Eng-Spa My girlfriend put me in dress and panties

ENGLISH: My girlfriend put me in dress and panties. She wants to see how I look in them. She told me to look in the mirror, and I told her I look like a male in dress. Then as a joke its to bad I do not have tits like you. Just then she undone the dress and let it fell off. Then she put a bra on me with two fake breasts and put the dress back on me. "Now i look like a girl." Then she ask "Will you wear that just for me when you are home? It just be you and me". I said yes I would love to. Well after three weeks I was wearing my panties and bras all the time. One day I got up and put on my panties and bra. Then I went and put on a dress and went downstairs. "Well what have we here my sissy husband all dress". I said "yes dear" "I feel better wearing these clothes. My I get you some coffee dear. Yes. I went and got her coffee. "Now what are you going to do today?" What ever you want me to do". "Do you want to be the maid today?" I said yes. "Good then lets have coffee and your pill. Then you can start to clean house and do the luandry." Well I did all the house work after five month I become the full house wife. She brought me roses and said: "Here dear, there for you." I thank her. That night in bed I was in a yellow teddy. When she came to bed she open her robe there was a strap-on cock. "To night, dear, I going to make you feel like a girl. First you will learn to suck my cock and then learn how to take it up your pussy ass. Well it was two months and now I am her wife. My cock is lock up and the pills she had me take made me more girly.

SPANISH: Mi novia me vistió con un vestido y bragas. Ella quería ver que aspecto tengo. Me dijo que me mirara en el espejo, y le dije que parecía un hombre vestido con un vestido. Bien, sólo era un chiste malo, porque no tengo tetas como tu. Entonces me dejó caer el vestido hasta los pies y me puso un sujetador con dos pechos falsos.y me subió el vestido de nuevo. "Ahora parezco una chica" Entonces me preguntó: "¿Querrías llevar este vestido solo para mi cuenado estemos en casa? Solo estaremos tu y yo. Contesté que si. Un día me levanté y me puse mis bragas y mi sujetador. Despúés me puse un vestido y bajé las escaleras. Bien, lo que tenemos aquí es mi marido mariquita vestido vestido de arriba a abajo. "Me siento mejor llevando estos vestidos. ¿Quieres un café cariño?" "Si". Me fui y le llevé un café. "¿Qué vas a hacer hoy?" "Lo que quieras que haga." "¿Quieres ser hoy mi criada?" Dice que si. "Bien, tomarás café y esta pastilla. Despues puedes empezar a limpiar la casa y hacer la colada." Biemn, hice todas las tareas del hogar durante cinco meses y me convertí en una ama de casa a tiempo completo. Mi novia me trajo rosas y me dijo: "Las rosas son para ti." Se lo agradecí " Esa noche en la cama yo llevaba un conjunto de ropa interior de color amarillo. Cuando ella vino a la cama anrió su bata y tenía puesto un strap-on. "Esta noche, cariño, te voy a hacer sentir como una chica. Primero, aprenderás a chuparme la polla y después aprenderás a ser fiollado en tu culo-coño." Bien, han pasado dos meses y ahora yo soy su esposa. Mi polla está encerrada con un artilugio de castidad y las píldoras que me ha hecho tomar me han dado un aspecto más femenino.