jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

The complete feminization of my husband

link

ENGLISH

Hello!

I am Edita from Holland. I am looking for other wifes who have similar experiences as I have... I will tell my story in short. 10 years ago, I got married at the age of 23, my husband was 21. We were expecting a child, and decided it was better to get married.

I have always been interested in feminine males, my brother grew up as a sissy (he was the youngest and only boy among five children in the family). I don't remember him in pants...

After I got married I very quickly secured the dominating position in our marriage for me. When my husband graduated from college, he was not able to find a job. I was successfully working in a computer company at that time. So we agreed that he would stay at home, taking care of the household and our daughter. Pretty much that was the time I decided to feminize my husband. I started out with female underwear, continued via a few "dressing games" until he accepted to wear female clothing only. I then had his body hair removed by laser treatment, had a few corrective cosmetic surgeries, etc. In 2006 I had him started on hormones. Since 2007 (due to the hormones he could not "perform" as a male anymore) he lives completely as a woman.

To make a long story short, over the past 8 years, my husband has become a real woman, he had breast augmentation in 2007 and he completed his journey into womanhood by having his Reassignment Surgery in July 2010.

I am very satisfied with my "work". Many people ask me why I had him completely demaled as that stopped any male/female relationship. I did this because I just felt better living with MtF TG rather than a "crossdresser". After he got me pregnant, he had fulfilled all of his male duties, that's all I wanted from him as a man.

We are staying married (which is possible here). After some early difficulties, my husband is a happy woman now and has fully accepted his role in the family and obediently follows my instructions. Our daughter understands the situation very well and has no problems with it.

I only allow very feminine clothes for him to wear, i.e. skirts must not be longer than three inches above the knee. I would like to know, if there are more women here, who have gone as far as we did. I would be interesting to hear about their lives.

Edita.

SPANISH:

Hola:

Soy Edita de Holanda: Estoy buscando a otras esposas que hayan tenido las mismas experiencias que yo... Te contaré mi historia brevemente. Me casé 10 años atrás con 23 años y mi esposo tenía 21. Estábamos esperando un bebé así que decidimos casarnos.

Yo siempre he estado interesada en los hombres femeninos. Mi hermano crció como una sissy (él era el único chico de una familia con cinco chicas). No le recuerdo nunca llevando patalones.

Después de que me casé, rápidamente me aseguré la posición dominante en mi matrimonio. Cuando mi marido se graduó en la universidad, fue incapaz de encontrar un trabajo. Yo trabajaba en una emresa de ordenadores con mcho éxito. Así que nos pusimos de acuerdo en que él permanecería en casa realizando las tareas del hogar y cuidando de nuestra bebé. Fue la misma época en que decidí feminizar a mi marido. Empecé con ropa interior femenina, seguí con unos pocos "juegos de vestirse de mujer"hasta que él aceptó llevar solo ropa de mujer. Le quité el pelo mediante un tratamiento de láser, le hice varias cirugias estéticas, etc. En 2006 le empecé a dar hormonas. Desde 2007 (debido a las hormonas ya no puede "dar la talla" como hombre) vive totalmente como mujer.

Para acortar la historia, en los últimos 8 años mi marido se ha convertido en una mujer de verdad. Le aumenté los pechos en 2007 y complete la transición con una cirugía completa en julio de 2010.

Estoy muy satisfecha de "mi trabajo". Mucha gente me pregunta porqué le he convertido completamente en mujer, ya que asi no mantenemos una relación sexual hombre/mujer. Lo hice porque de este modo me siento mejor viviendo con un transexualque no con un crossdresser. Cuando me dejó embarazada cumplió con todos sus deberes como hombre. Esto es todo lo que quería de e´l como hombre.

Seguimos estado casados (lo que es posible aquí) . Después de algunas dificultades pequeñas mi marido es una mujer feliz y ahora ha aceptado su papel en la familia como un servidor mio obediente y sumiso. Nuestra hija ha aceptado bien la situación y no tiene ningún problema con ello.

Solo le permito llevar ropas muy femeninas; por ejemplo, las faldas no deben estar más abajo de veinte centímetros por arriba de la rodilla. Me gustaría conocer si hay otras mujeres en este foro que hayan ido tan lejos como yo. Estaría interesada en escuchar sus historias.

Adita