lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

The Changs Around Us!

Domingo 14 de diciembre de 2014

The Changes Around Us!

Cross Dressing For My Wife

It all started a year back when on one Karwa Chauth Fast Festival, I cross dressed fro my wife. After that i've been started enjoying it very much. Right now, we are planning for our 15th Marriage anniversary next week. My wife suggested me to get my full body waxed today. I took an appointment at VLCC for full body waxing, french pedicure & eye brow threading. But due to too much time taken to complete body waxing, I had to keep pedicure & threading for next appointment. During our wedding anniversary, my wife has planned for red saree for me & black for herself for first day & next day I wear the black one already worn by her & she to wear Jeans & top. I'm very much excited for the day & hence writing this pr-experience. See you all later.

I Am A House Husband Wear Sari And Now My Wife Is My Husband And I Am Her Wife

i am a 27 year male and like to dress in female dress since i was 14 years of age . during ramleela i use to become sita wife of lord rama. since then i have cross dressing hobby. i am software engineer and married to hema my wife 3 yars ago. due to some reason i was discharged from my company . my wife is also engineer and working lady. due to mutal arrangement i remain in house and work as house husband . in day time i wear only sari peticoat. bra, payal and with permission of my wife i wear all suhagin attire and put mahawar on feet, sindur on my fore head .on occassion of teeja ladies festival.  now a days my wife become my husband and i become her wife. i do all work like making food, cleaning house, washing my all wife cloth like sari, bra peticoat and panty. i am very happy with my wife as house husband come her wife.

After staying as lady I made my friendship with my boy friend whose name is rose he loves me a lot. Every day he send me love letter I feel very happy to chat with him. now I have much desire growing every day to go for sex change to live like lady for ever. One day I discussed this matter with my hubby she starts weeping and convinced me live like her wife in house and do all household duty. Any way some how I managed. but I have strong desire to become wife of handsome man and to become pregnant.I love to become full life lady.I have strong desire to have sex relation with my male friend.

It's very nice when your wife is working and you are house husband then u have a duty to happy your wife.your dressing is like a women it's really nice.you look very nice and your wife like u its very good news for you. U are doing all household chores it's really good.take care of your wife.

that is an awesome story of yours. me too carry similar thinking. i also cross dress. initially my wife forced me too cross dress but now i really enjoy being dominated by her and crossdressing.

I am a married male, having a beautiful wife and lovely childrens, but I love wearing female dresses, mostly at weekends and on holidays, I wear Saree Gold jewellery, ornaments.
I got my nose and ears pierced to wear nose-pin and earrings.
I also go for outing with my wife wearing Saree Blouse Petticoat, bengals and payal.
Luckily the BODY size of my and my wife are almost similar and I did not required to purchase new or additional clothes. I always apply natural colour lipstick and use nail polish also.
I am really enjoying my life as a cross dresser.
I belong to New Delhi ( Capital of India).
plz add me in your cirle/ friend list.
.balarani

i too an a house wife I was in a crash 6 years ago and can not lift more than 10 lbs so I can not find work/My wife works and i do the house work and cook and wash,I also dress my wife for work and take care of her needs/I wear panties 24/7 and lady's jeans and shorts/ when i do house work I often wear panties and bra and heels / some times i dress "all the way". It is good to see that I am not the only one/ nice to meet you honey.