sábado, 18 de febrero de 2017

El castigo de la vergüenza

Source.

I am 47 and have been married two and a half years, and along with my husband Alan now have a stepson and stepdaughter who join my daughter and son.

Their ages range from my boy 12 and daughter 17 to my stepsons aged 13 and stepdaughter 22.

I used the threat of basic corporal punishment to pretty good effect in this period and warmed their bottoms through their trousers. 
More recently I raised the bar considerably with warnings about a rather more embarrassing approach for the boys.

Alan himself is old fashioned in his views and although he had on his own never thought about bare bottom discipline for his boy he has given me full support on this.

No warning is any good without action and in August of 2015 I did it and it caused a sensation here.

As when I spanked on the seat of the trousers it was done in front of everyone here. No concession whatsoever was made to modesty.

Alan's boy was marched into the living room in just a t-shirt and bared all.

My own boy has followed by gracing the living room with his bare bottom in October and the threat is of more to come for either of them should I deem it necessary.





TRADUCCIÓN:

Tengo 47 años y estoy casada desde hace dos años y medio. Mi marido Alan aportó a nuestro matrimonio un hijo de 13 años y una hija de 22. Yo aporté mi hijo de 12 y mi hija de 17.

Yo solía amenazar con castigo corporal y calentar sus culos a través de la ropa. Hace poco subí bastante el listón advirtiendo de una posibilidad más vergonzosa para con ambos chicos.

A pesar de que Alan está muy anticuado en sus puntos de vista, y nunca pensó en los azotes en el culo desnudo, me apoyó.

Ninguna advertencia es buena sin la correspondiente acción y en agosto de 2015 lo puse en práctica y causé sensación en casa.

El hijo de Alan fue al living room llevando tan solo un camiseta y estado desnudo el resto.

Mi propio hijo le siguió en octubre.