miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2015

Reoccurring fantasy

I keep having the same fantasy over and over. It goes like this: I get a text out if the blue from my ex. She wants to meet up for a coffee. I meet her at Starbucks and we sit down at a table. She gets straight to it and says “I want to see you do something for me”.

I reply cautiously “okay?”

She then pulls out a used, very full condom. She says “eat this”. It’s obviously her new boyfriend’s cum in that condom. She repeats herself but adds “right here, right now”.

I pick up the condom and pour the cum into my mouth. It doesn’t taste good. I look at her and realise she has been filming me on her phone the whole time and is finding it hard to hold back the laughter.

She then go in her bag and pulls out a few more condoms and drops them on the table, says “I want you to send me videos of you eating these too or this video goes straight online. Welcome to your new life” and with that, she gets up and walks out.

I scramble to hide all the full condoms but people have already seen.

A few days later, I get a package in the post. Yep, it’s a load more condoms. Some of them look pretty old. I think she has saved them for when she knew she would have me in this position.

I think this turns me on so much because my ex is actually kind of brutal and I feel like she might actually do this. I almost feel like I want it to happen! Well until I cum and I feel so humiliated even thinking about it.

Traducción;
Ultimamente tengo una fantasía recurrente. Recibí un mensaje de texto de mi exmujer. Quería una reunión para tomar un café.Nos reunimos en Starbucks y nos sentamos en una mesa. Fue directa al grano: "Quiero que hagas algo para mi."

Contesté con precuasión: "¿De qué se trata?"

Ella sacó y puso encima de la mesa y condón lleno de semen. Entonces dijo: "Cómetelo todo". Obviamente estaba lleno del semen de su nuevo novio. Repitió de nuevo la orden pero añadió: "Hazlo aquí y ahora mismo."

Cogí el condón de la mesa y puse el semen en mi boca. No tenía buen sabor. Le miré y me di cuenta que ella me había estado grabando con el móvil todo el tiempo y apenas podía contener la risa.

Entonces hurgó en su bolso y sacó unos pocos condones más y los puso en la mesa. "Quiero que me mandes videos en los que se te vea comiendo el contenido de estos condones. Bienvenido a tu nueva vida."

Me di prisa en guardar los condones pero mucha gente ya los había visto.

Unos pocos días después recibí un paquete en correos. Si, estaba lleno de condones. Algunos de ellos parecían bastante viejos. Pienso que los había guardado hasta que llegara el caso.

Creo que me pone cachondo porque mi ex es bastante brutal y siento como si ella estuviera en su derecho de hacerlo. Siento casi como que yo deseaba que algo así pasara. Bueno, me corro y me siento tan humillado como para pensar sobre ello.