lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

The "New World"!!

04 de diciembre 2014

The "New World"!!

My Male Wife

My life with my male wife started about 4 years ago and it only gets better. If you read some of my stories you would be able to see how it all started. Although I am a feminine woman and want to stay that way I have become very dominate and have taking on the male role. My male wife is to wear panties and bra 24/7 except to sleep he does not own any male underwear and he very much enjoys that now.Some friends and family know of his new role but I might be weird but I really want more people to see our lifestyle we have both become much more comfortable with.We had a party for my moms birthday last weekend and I thought it was time to let people see my male wife. He wore white satin leggins with a gaff so no one saw his junk with a unpaded bra a long turtle neck black sweater. Some makeup and he did wear shinny lip gloss also he had he earings ,rings and bracelets. Now let me tell you most people thought it was a joke but by the end of the night more of are friends now knew of our lifestyle. I totally loved being out in the open with this I was very much turned on all night and so was my male wife but I know some of our friends and family think it is way to weird and cant accept us and I do understand that. I thought it was really weird when this all began but as you can tell I want it no other way .